Last updated: November 2, 2022
Somtico Web respects and protect the privacy of its users and uses their personal data with their consent, therefore, by visiting the site or subscribing to our services, you agree to the use of your non-personal and personal identifiable information. Furthermore, you may control the use of your data by opting to receive promotional emails, SMS messages, telephone calls, and postal emails and unsubscribe at any time.
Collection of Personal Data
Somtico Web primarily accesses personal data from visitors of its websites and clients who subscribe to its services. These data include email addresses, your name, company name, phone number, billing address, or credit card information, geographic location, industry, and credit card data when you purchase some of our products and services.
In addition, when you contact customer service about our Services, your communications, including any information you provide regarding your identity and the product or service you’re contacting us about, will be collected.
Somtico Web may sometimes present surveys to be filled and does not require a visitor to disclose more information than is reasonably necessary to participate in the online activity they are interested in.
How We Use Personal Data
Somtico Web uses your data to provide you with rich, interactive experiences and to also ensure a successful and efficient business. The use of your personal data achieves amongst others:
- To provide the requested Services to you;
- To provide you with useful content;
- To personalize our products and make recommendations.
- To provide you with requested information or technical support
- To facilitate your movement through our websites or your use of our Services;
- To advertise and market to you, which includes sending promotional communications, targeting advertising, and presenting you with relevant offers.
- To ensure the proper functioning of our Services
- To offer, improve and develop our Services;
- Provide our products, which includes updating, securing, and troubleshooting, as well as providing support. It also includes sharing data, when it is required to provide the service or carry out the transactions you request.
- To diagnose problems with our servers or our Services;
- In connection with our security and compliance programs;
- To administer our websites;
- To communicate with you;
- To target prospective customers with our products or services
We also use the information we receive in aggregated and anonymized formats to produce reports on trends and statistics, such as mobile search trends, email open rates by industry, campaign best practices or the number of users that have been exposed to, or clicked on, our websites or evaluated or purchased our products and services.
As well as to operate and develop our business which include carrying out analyses of our business performance, research, and meeting our legal obligations.
Payment information that you provide to us, including credit card data, will only be used to facilitate payment for our products and services.
We also use recorded telephone conversations for quality control purposes, to train our employees and for our own protection.
Sharing Personal Information
Somtico Web may share personally identifiable information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- Advertising – Based on the cookies and other tracking devices, we may work with advertising companies to display ads that may be of interest to you.
- Business Transactions – To provide information to a third party in the event of any disposition of all or any portion of our business (e.g., reorganization, sale, assignment, bankruptcy).
- Aggregated or De-identified Data – We may disclose or use aggregated or de-identified information with third party providers for research purposes relating to our Services.
- As Required by Law or Similar Investigations – To comply with applicable laws and regulations, legal obligations (e.g., subpoena) or investigate potential legal violations. Somtico Web may be required to share personal data in response to lawful requests from public authorities including to meet national security and/or law enforcement requirements.
- Safety – We may disclose your information to protect and defend the safety of Somtico Web in connection with detecting, investigating, and preventing fraud or security issues.
- Consent – Somtico Web may share your information with your consent.
Our website and/or Services is not directed at children and our services are designed for businesses. We do not knowingly collect information from or about children under 13 years of age, and use of our services by children under 13 years of age is forbidden.
Somtico Web or other users may post links to third party websites, which may include information that we have no control over. When accessing a third-party site through our Platform, you acknowledge that you are aware that these third-party websites are not screened for privacy or security issues by us, and you release us from any liability for the conduct of these third-party websites.
We make reasonable attempts to protect your information by using physical and electronic safeguards. However, as this is the Internet, we can make no guarantees as to the security or privacy of your information. For this reason, we recommend that you use anti-virus software, routine credit checks, firewalls, and other precautions to protect yourself from security and privacy threats.